Thank you for your interest in Five Star Online Academy! We are proud to serve students in grades 2- 12 for the 2022 - 2023 school year. All students must reside in the Adams 12 boundaries to be considered for enrollment for the 2022 - 2023 school year.
Currently, we have space available in the following grades:
- Grade 2-5: Space available
- Grade 6-12: We are currently full for Quarter 3/ Semester 2 for students in grades 6-12. If you would like to be considered for enrollment in Quarter 4, please complete the form below.
Steps in the Enrollment Process
- Complete an enrollment request using this link.
- Attend an initial meeting with an FSOA administrator and counselor.
- If approved for a transfer after this meeting, additional steps will be shared with you by FSOA staff.
|Due Date for Request||
First Day of Classes if Request is Approved
|Quarter 3/Semester 2||December 5, 2022||January 3, 2023|
|Quarter 4||February 27, 2023||March 13, 2023|
Starting this process does NOT guarantee enrollment; students are required to continue to attend at their current school until all steps in the enrollment process are completed. Please note that we may not be able to precisely match the courses the middle and high school students are taking at a brick & mortar school.
- Five Star Online Academy (FSOA) will be a student’s primary enrollment starting in Fall 2022. Seniors will graduate with a FSOA diploma.
- Families must reside within the Adams 12 boundaries
- Proof of residence will be required as part of the choice process
- Once accepted, students will be automatically enrolled at FSOA for future years.
- Parents can complete a choice request on an annual basis to return to a brick & mortar school.
- For questions on the enrollment process, please contact Amy Holton, registrar, at email@example.com
- How do I enroll my children if they do not currently attend an Adams 12 school?
- Why is a proof of address required? What types of proofs are accepted?
- Can we apply if we don't live in Adams 12 boundaries?
- Can students on IEPs be enrolled at Five Star Online?
- Can students receiving ELD (English Language Development) supports enroll at Five Star Online?
- Do you offer a kindergarten program?
- Do we have to complete the Choice process every year?
- Once enrolled at the Five Star Online Academy, can my student return to a brick & mortar school?